Lunderland Sea Algae is a supplement which includes brown seaweed Ascophyllum nosodum. Contains a large amount of valuable minerals, in particular iodine. Does not contain any additives, anti-nodularisers or dyes.
Seaweed Ascophyllum nosodum forming part of the product Lunderland Sea Algae is mined off the coast of Norway. Seaweed contains a lot of nutrients, such as minerals, trace elements(especially iodine), plant fibers, polysaccharides, proteins which contain all the amino acids and fatty acids Omega-3. Algae are also used in the BARF diet as a iodine supplement for dogs and cats fed with raw meat.
The Beneficial effects of Ascophyllum nodosum:
- Detoxifies the body from heavy metals
- Regenerates the nervous system
- Regulates the thyroid gland
- Supports the treatment of allergic diseases
- Has positive effect on the color, smell and quality of hair and skin
- Helps to regulate the digestive process
- Supports the development of elements of the musculoskeletal system (joints, bones, tendons)
- Increases the general immunity